Friday, March 22, 2013

Finally done...

I am very excited to let you guys know that i finally finished my poster for the ASU conference presentation. It was not easy at all and I believe it was the same for my other peers. Now, I am glad that I am done with the hardest part. Remember that I told you guys that I was having trouble writing the introduction because I could not find any references or somebody that has done something similar to my project. Well, I finally came up with a good introduction for my project. This was the last component I wrote for my project and i was very glad that I ended up with something good. Now, it is over with writing and drawing, I am getting ready for the ASU presentation this Monday coming up March 4th. Like we all know it is not easy to stand before a lot people to do a presentation or to speak. Until now I do not know if we are going to present one by one or if we are just going to stand near our poster and people will stop by and ask questions. Hopefully it will be the second one. Anyways, I am getting ready for both. I am more than excited to be there on Monday and meet these varieties of people from all over the place and see what kind of research they are doing and also find out about the new discoveries in science. On Friday afternoon around two, Dijana brought the printed posters in the lab. They were looking very nice in the 3x3 size. I looked for mine and it was looking perfectly great and exactly like I wanted it. Supposedly, one person will bring the poster to ASU on Monday and we will get it from there but I preferred taking mine home in order to practice at home and then know pretty much that I have on the poster and also be ready for eventual questions. Now, I believe everything is ready and I am just waiting for Monday to go present. I am very excited and I am looking forward to doing good on my presentation. Wish me good luck guys!!!

Below is a picture of my poster


No comments:

Post a Comment